At Virginia International Logistics our company considers environmental factors to be very important, so much so that we are involved in numerous projects in a bid to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG Project) in conjunction with Bord Gais
- Aerodynamics (Air Tabs)
- Eco Driver Training
- Tyre Management Techniques
- Fuel Additives (Ad Blue, Dyno tabs)
- Fuel Management project with Enprova/AEMS
- 100% fleet compliant within euro standards
All of this commitment to implementing a strategy to reducing our carbon footprint helped Virginia International Logistics to become the winner of the environmental award at the Fleet awards 2015.
Winner of Green Transport award at the Green Awards 2019.