Jobs / Careers Section
Position: Fuel Consumption and Quality Technician
Duties to include but not restricted to the following:
- Manage vehicle fuel consumption and producing fuel consumption reports on a weekly basis
- Quality Control of day-to-day operations including updating documents and records for all aspects of our different in house systems
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Complete Customer questionnaires and review SLA requirements.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Assist in administering and maintaining compliance requirements
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will have a working knowledge of Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Will be a self-motivated and well-organised individual.
- Knowledge or interest in Transport industry an advantage
- Willingness to learn, adapt and develop new skills
- On-site training will be provided on all systems
Job Type: Permanent / Part-Time
If you are interested in learning more,
Please apply by email to email@example.com or call +049-8547403
Drivers required for Local Work based in Virginia, Cavan
Also Drivers required for Evening & Night Work based in Virginia, Cavan
• Artic Drivers with C & E Licenses
• Min 2 yrs. Experience
• All CPC’s up to date as per legislation
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Min 12 months accident free
• Immediate start for right candidate
• Must have excellent customer care & communication skills
If you feel you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you today.
Only those who meet the required criteria will receive a reply, therefore please only apply if you meet the necessary requirements.
Also our Driver Application Form is available in our forms & documents section to download.