Irish Haulier of the Year
- Virginia International Logistics won the Overall Irish Haulier if the year Award at the National Fleet Awards.
Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS)
Our UK Depot are now part of the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS).
Following a recent on-site audit, we are pleased to confirm that our company has met the FORS bronze criteria.
Fleet Awards - International Haulier Winners 2017 & 2018
- Virginia International Logistics won the International Haulier Award at the National Fleet Awards.
- Virginia International Logistics achieved this award through the hard work and best practices of the company and staff.
Fleet Awards - Environmental Winners
- Virginia International Logistics won the Environmental Award at the National Fleet Awards in 2014.
- Virginia International Logistics achieved this award through the hard work undertaken in the last few years to significantly reduce our carbon footprint. This was achieved by reducing our litres per 100 km by over 7 litres through a variety of projects from our CNG project to Driver Management project.
Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Pharmaceutical Accreditation
- Awarded November 2010
- GDP “Champion” Trained
- GDP “Introduction Training” for Operations Staff
- GDP Trained Drivers
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Logistics
- The Company is accredited with the National Standards Authority of Ireland’s quality assurance, ISO, since 1995.
- Successfully upgraded to I.S EN ISO 9001:2008 on 13th August 2010
Irish Exporters Association
- Virginia International Logistics was admitted as a member of the Irish Exporters Association on the 16th October 2010.
- Joined Green Freight Europe in 2013
- Virginia International Logistics joined GreenFreight Europe to work closely with the leading independent voluntary program for improving environmental performance of road freight transport in Europe.
Irish Road Haulage Association
- Members Of the IRHA for over 20 years
- Virginia International Logistics work alongside the IRHA, who promote the Irish Haulage industry as well as representing members with national bodies when required.
- Member since 2011
- Completed FTAI Bronze Accreditation backed by the RSA & HSE, This further enhances Compliance and Good Working Practices within the Haulage Industry.
- In 2014 Virginia International Logistics Transport Manager Jon was elected to the FTAI council as Chairperson.
UK Border Agency
- Virginia International Logistics was approved to join the Civil Penalty Accreditation Scheme on 7th July 2010 after meeting all criteria set by the UK Border Agency.